1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. List 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up!
Six Random Things About Me:
- I think Halloween may be my very favorite holiday. I love the costumes, the candy, and coming up with ideas for celebrations. Fall is my favorite season, and I love that there's such a fun holiday in the middle of it.
- I love waffles. I like the little divits. I think they hold syrup so very well. I'm a big fan of maple. I'm willing to try others, but I need a little maple on the side.
- I love the 90's. Not in an ironic-cool, VH1 sort of way, but more in a does-she-remember what-year-it-is sort of way. I loved the flannel shirts, and wide belts, and baby doll dresses, and doc martens, and tights for grown women (I still have them and would wear them if they fit). I loved the grunge music. I was more a Pearl Jam girl than Nirvana, but I still respect the genre-busting. I still wear scrunchies (when I have long hair). I was convinved the 90's weren't over until it hit me the current decade is almost over. Maybe it's a love for the decade of your 20s thing, but the 90's will always have a place in my heart.
- I have wanted to be Jasmine for Halloween since the first time I saw Alladin 16 years ago (or however long it's been). I'm not sure why I didn't do it back then, unless it was an aversion to sewing and high prices. Now, I don't think anyone really wants to see that. Maybe next year (someday, maybe I'll stop saying that).
- I am not good at it, but I absolutely love performance. I love to be on a stage (or any arena) and perform and have people watch and clap. I used to be in chorus in middle/high school, but I didn't realize how much I loved being in front of an audience until the first time I performed in the color guard with the marching band in high school. It was an amazing feeling.
- I've had several jobs that involved public speaking. It doesn't bother me in the slightest - as long as I don't know anyone in the audience. I prefer to speak to a room full of strangers than give a speech to a handful of people I know. Maybe I feel like I won't be judged as harshly that way - or at least that strangers won't give me feedback. I'm really not sure why.
The six people I'm tagging:
- Stevie - Our Life
- Jason - JPASS Music
- Lysha - Magnolia Mom
- Cygnet Small
- Reynie - God, Do You Hear This Southern Girl Rambling?
- Dawn - UK Lass in Us