- baked donuts @ The Artful Parent (I'm a fan of fried donuts, but I'd like to give these a shot)
- keeping a toddler happy in the car @ kiddio
- grammar questions answered @ Yeah, Right (new blog by Angie Lucas, formerly of Simple Scrapbooks)
- hammering activity @ Chasing Cheerios
- helpful hint for the unemployed @ Yeah, Right (this made me laugh, because it's something I struggle with, and I LOVE the idea at the end)
- felt brown bag tutorial @ Skip to My Lou
- white chocolate cherry oatmeal cookies @ Joy the Baker (this is my favorite oatmeal cookie recipe too, but I hadn't thought to add white chocolate or cherries to mine)
- 10 Ways to Go Green Today @ Simple Mom
- getting your kids to eat @ Noodle Soup
- felt donuts @ Chasing Cheerios (much better for you than the baked kind!)
- Incorporating Remembrance into Home Decor @ Becky's Blog (loved the older family photos arranged around the house)
- Activity a Day for March @ The Artful Parent (I'm working on a similar schedule for us now - I love this idea)
- Pillowcase tutorial @ Freemotion (I made a pillowcase a few weeks ago, and it was a complete disaster - I can't wait to try this method)
Saturday, March 14, 2009
I love reading blogs. I get such inspiration from seeing what other people are doing with their families. These are some of the posts I've found particularly fun lately.
Have a great weekend!