- Wednesday, March 18 - 6961 (went on a walk around the neighborhood - lots of great hills)
- Thursday, March 19 - I'm not sure what happened, but my steps got deleted for this day, and my pedometer even stores 7 days of information. My toddler thinks my pedometer is her phone, so I suspect that might have something to do with it.
- Friday, March 20 - 3676
- Saturday, March 21 - 7189 (full day of shopping, including trips to both Sams and Costco)
- Sunday, March 22 - 9528 (lots of shopping, plus a trip to the zoo - I should go there more often)
- Monday, March 23 - 3259
- Tuesday, March 24 - 7227 (another walk through the neighborhood - if only I could do this consistently!)
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Week 2 for 10,000 step challenge
I realize no one joined me last week, but this is a challenge for me too! I have decided what the prize will be. I found this fabulous head scarf in Weekend Sewing. It's fun to sew, and I think it looks cute when my hair isn't (like today, when it's raining and I don't even bother).
These are my results for the week:
Now, post your results for the week in the comments and I will randomly choose one person to receive the cute head scarf hand sewn by me. If you didn't join me this week, please feel free to start counting today and join me next week. I'm going to keep this up for a while. I'm hesitant to post my weight, but I have noticed that I lost a few pounds this week. I also feel more cheerful and less susceptible to my cravings. Good luck!