- Easter Eggs and Playsilks @Cygnet Small - I want to run out and stock up on egg dye on Monday so I can dye more playsilks! (playsilk post coming soon)
- Ali Edwards provided links to two previous posts she did concerning Easter traditions
- Tie-dyed Easter Eggs @Little Birdie Secrets - originally done by Martha Stewart
- Bunny cookie name tags @Altogether Too Happy - I love the idea of leaving things Mommy made for the Easter Bunny to use in the baskets (and the cookies are cute, too)!
- Cadbury Creme-Filled Cookies @Make and Takes
- Fillable Fabric Eggs @One Inch World - cool alternative to the plastic eggs
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes with Dulce de Leche Buttercream @Joy the Baker - I really want to try the buttercream!
- Kid-Craft Jamboree focusing on spring @Kiddio has lots of great spring and Easter themed ideas
- Mama-made spring pants @SouleMama - I love the Easter baskets - Clementine crates (scroll to the bottom). This post is from last year, but I loved the pants and baskets and had to share.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
I've seen a lot of fun Easter tradition and craft ideas lately. We're experiencing second year molars, so not only is this post later than I intended but we're also not doing many Easter related preparations. This includes dying Easter eggs. I wasn't sure if two was a good age for the activity anyway, but I know I don't want to attempt it with a teething toddler! Anyway, these are ideas I'd like to shelve for next year. I hope you find them helpful!
I hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend!