- Calling ALL Busy Women @ Scrap Big (blog for Big Picture Scrapbooking) - details of the free projects during August
- Reversible Bucket Hat Pattern @ Betz White (author of Sewing Green) - the pattern for her bucket hat is now available in her etsy shop
- Waldorf and Montessori @ Sew Liberated - I'm intrigued by the similarities and differences between these two educational styles, and am now hoping to purchase the book she mentions
- Berries and Cream @ Posy Gets Cozy - I love this quilt! and she has the pattern available in her shop
- the cover story and beach blanket to-go @ SouleMama - SouleMama's new book Handmade Home will be released Tuesday, August 11 and she is having a celebration on her blog with features from the book. I can't wait to get this book so I can make the beach blanket!
- This Is Why @ playful.productive.present (formerly Altogether Too Happy) - a touching tribute to a firefighter who lost his life and an explanation of why scrapbooking is important
- Yesterday & Today: Online Class at Big Picture Scrapbooking @ Ali Edwards - a description of her class starting in October - I can't wait to take this class
- Finding Inspiration in Handmade Home @ Simple Mom - an interview with Amanda Soule of SouleMama
- Handmade Beginnings @ Anna Marie Horner - announcing her new book about sewing for baby while involving the whole family - arriving in spring 2010
- "Hip" cover-up for little girls @ Little Birdie Secrets - because I am so not a fan of low rise anything for little girls
- Super Simple Summer Skirt @ Little Birdie Secrets - a simple skirt that can double as maternity wear? awesome
- Your 12 Stories @ Ali Edwards - not exactly a new post, but one I'm still thinking about - if you could only tell 12 stories from your life, what would they be?
Friday, August 7, 2009
Current Favorites from my Reader
Just a few of the things I've enjoyed reading lately:
Have a great weekend and thanks for reading!