- truffle chocolate cupcakes - page 13
- not-fried ice cream cake - page 15
- going bananas (butter cookies) - page 16
- root beer cupcakes - page 20
- oatmeal cookie pizza - page 44
- toasted almond ice cream balls - page 48
- peanut butter coconut balls - page 50
- true love truffles - page 59
- chocolate chip cheese ball - page 60
- caramel pretzel sticks - page 68
- coconut pineapple pops - page 77
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Fun Food 2009
Last summer I featured a special issue from Taste of Home magazine called Fun Food. I was surprised to find a Fun Food special issue again this summer! I guess it's an annual summer thing.
Abigail really likes the cover photo and told us that the cupcakes had butterflies on them. It's kind of weird because she loves monkeys. I thought she would recognize them.
Here are a few of the recipes I would like to try:
I found my copy of this magazine at Sams. I'm sure it's also available at Costco, Michaels, JoAnns and grocery stores. It's on sale until September 21, 2009. I was not able to find it on the Taste of Home website, though (perhaps I didn't look hard enough).
Do you have a favorite fun food that you like to serve your family?