- Bugga Bugs Heartfelt Fun on Etsy - I love all these patterns for felt food and dolls. Just too cute. I am especially drawn to the fruits, vegetables and groceries, but I wish I could make all of them.
- Accomplish Something Everyday @playful.productive.present. - Encouragement to consider your list of five things you must do each day to feel like you. It's something to think about.
- Kid Crafted Wrapping @House on Hill Road - An idea for a simple child's gift that even a young child can make for a friend.
- Phoebe's Baby Clothes Quilt @Wee Wonderfuls - What a precious quilt made from pieces of her daughter's baby clothes. I'd like to do this, but I worry that it's wasteful to cut up my favorite baby clothes. Then I remember how many baby clothes are in the world and think maybe I will do this after all.
- Water Play @Chasing Cheerios - Another simple, yet creative, idea for toddler water play involving food coloring and a handheld beater.
- All the Essentials @The Artful Parent - All the pieces that she's made for her daughter's play diaper bag - including diapers, doll clothes, and burp clothes.
- Shimelle Laine: A Journal for Travels Ahead @Ali Edwards - A full tutorial for making a travel journal before your trip. It's interesting to see her process.
- Simple Celebrations: 5x7 Baby Photo Books @Ali Edwards - Ali has new digital designs available for purchase and download to use with Shutterfly's 5x7 softcover books. I love Shutterfly books and this looks like a really simple, easy to do album with a few favorite photos.
- Would You Like to Help? @ Without Filters - Monica and her family are sponsoring a Virtual Food Drive to support the North Texas Food Bank. If you do decide to donate, she is holding a drawing to win the first 3 books from Ella Publishing.
- Rehab for the Doll @The Artful Parent - Directions for fixing a baby doll that has seen a lot of love.
- Simple As That: Toddler Meals (less is more) @Simple Kids - What a simple concept that can be so tough to grasp: toddlers don't need to eat as much as adults! The comments are full of great advice.
- Finger Food: 11 Ideas for Breakfast and Snacks @Simple Kids - inspired by the above post, this contains ideas for small toddler portion breakfast and snack. Hope it helps!
- 20 Indoor Activities for Kids - besides TV @Simple Mom - I'm not against tv and neither is the author, but we both agree that watching tv all day is not the best thing for developing brains. I realize this is too late for summer for school kids, but these are great suggestions to hold onto.
Friday, August 28, 2009
Links to Share
Just a few links I've discovered lately or blog posts I want to share. Enjoy!
Enjoy your weekend!