- The Big Picture by Stacy Julian - This book is not so much a how, but a why of scrapbooking/record keeping. This book changed the way I think about scrapbooking and helped me to think about it more as the story of my family, and not a collection of events that need to be scrapbooked.
- Photo Freedom by Stacy Julian - How to organize your photos and memories in a way that will be accessible to you. It's sort of the Library of Memories class in book form (although the class is worth every penny).
- Life Artist by Ali Edwards - Ideas for preserving memories. Ali considers herself (and anyone else who does this) a life artist for preserving her memories in an artful way. This does have to just mean scrapbooking. There are cool ideas for home decor in this book too. Ali seems to be a cool person in general. Is it too weird to say I wish I knew her in real life?
- The Book of Me by Angie Pederson (and Growing Up Me which is about kids) - Ideas and prompts for journaling and scrapbooking our own memories - the only ones we're truly qualified to tell.
- Big Picture Scrapbooking - Online scrapbooking classes for any skill or level. Some are project based, some are technique based. There are journaling classes, home decor projects, all kinds of things. New classes are added all the time. I can't say enough about how much I love taking these classes!
- Ali Edwards' blog - She writes about scrapbooking, memory keeping, and other things
- Angie Pederson's blog - Lots of journaling and page prompts
- Stacy Julian's blog - Often great tips on scrapbooking, and deeper explanations of the Library of Memories. (Big Picture Scrapbooking is her company, if you didn't already know.)
I'm also working on a list of scrapbooking/memory keeping tips. I will post them soon.