- Giving Your Children a Global Perspective @ Simple Mom - A list of ways to introduce your child to the world without traveling.
- Magic Beans @Highlowaha - These parents created some amazing magic for their little boy.
- Taking Dictation @Let's Explore - Another great idea on journal keeping with your children.
- TV Free Brainstorm @Unplug Your Kids - Some great ideas for things to do when your kids just want to watch more more more tv
- Pecan Pie Bars @Magnolia Mom - I haven't made these yet, but I'm looking forward to it. I love pecan pie!
- A Reminder I Just Can't Ignore @Write.Click.Scrapbook - Elizabeth Dillow reminds us of why we scrapbook. (Actually, her whole week at this site was great.)
- baby essentials @Sew Liberated - A new way of thinking about just what is essential for a new baby.
- Extra Credit @The PlanetEsme Plan - Reviews of kids' books about pen pals. I love kiddie lit, and I'm tempted by several of these.
- 12 Green and Frugal Lessons from my Mom @ Simple Mom - If the green part doesn't get you, the frugal part is really helpful!
- 8 Ways to Pursue a Lifetime of Learning @Simple Mom - It's unschooling for mom! And she doesn't say "never watch tv" which I appreciate.
- Lovable Lists and Lists to Jumpstart Lists @Write.Click.Scrapbook - Tips for list-journaling. You don't have to be a scrapbooker to appreciate this.
- The Enchanted Bookshelf @ Unplug Your Kids - How she got her son to enjoy reading. What a fun shelf! I especially love her tip to mix reading levels because sometimes even adults don't want to read at level.
- Magnetic Paper Dolls. . . @Skip to My Lou - She's not a scrapbooker and has found so many ways to make a Cricut a great family investment. I don't make titles for my scrapbook pages, so I didn't think I needed one. Hmmm. . .
Friday, October 2, 2009
Links to Share
I am starting the new Ali Edwards class this weekend (registration ends October 7 if you're considering it), and due to that along with some other obligations, I may not be around much during the month. I will post as often as possible, and I have some posts already written and scheduled, but I may not be able to approve comments very often. I moderate comments and approve them before they post to the blog. So if you comment and it doesn't show up for a few days (or longer), please don't worry. Don't take this to mean that you shouldn't comment though! I love receiving comments. It's encouraging to know that something I've written has inspired you to speak up.
Here are a few things that caught my eye recently. Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!