Anyway, this past Friday Dianna instead asked us what our five small successes of the week were. I've considered this thought all weekend and thought I'd share my answers here. Check out more about Small Successes at Dianna's blog.) The idea is that we beat ourselves up so much over the things that we don't get done, and a list like this shows us what we have accomplished.
- Turned 35 without a single tear. This doesn't sound like a big success, but I promise you, turning 30 was a weep-fest. For weeks. So I'm impressed with myself that this milestone was no big deal.
- I got some paperwork dealt with that I've been avoiding for a while.
- I found some great deals on scrapbooking supplies and gifts for friends, including two books I wanted.
- I got Abigail's 3 year well-baby check-up scheduled before her birthday.
- I stayed on top of the laundry and actually got it folded the same day it was washed!