- hosting my parents, brother and sister-in-law for a long weekend in which it snowed both at our house and at theirs down south. Poor sister-in-law had to miss the 8 inches of snow at her house in order to get to mine!
- enduring a stomach virus. It hit our entire family multiple times. (Did you know that could happen? I didn't, but the nurse at our pediatrician's office told me we can reinfect one another. Fun times.)
- writing a novel. So not finished yet. See above stomach virus.
- really, the stomach virus needs more than one entry
- LOAD (layout a day with Lain Ehmann on flickr)
Thursday, February 25, 2010
It's been two weeks since I last posted, and I'm feeling withdrawals! I really do enjoy keeping up with my blog and I miss it when other things get in the way. I've spent the last two weeks:
So, I could have handled two or three of these things with no problem. But frankly, getting sick completely wiped me out. I did manage to meet my word count on my novel the night that I got sick (I was SO impressed with myself), but since that night haven't managed to pick it up at all. I'm hoping that making that admission here will shame me into trying again.
I was doing really well on LOAD until the night my daughter got sick. After that it was just too much to face to not only do the layout but take a photo of it and upload it to the computer. I seem to be back on that wagon though.
I do have something to announce that I find very exciting. Hopefully, I will get to share the news in the next week. (And no, it has nothing to do with expanding my family, before you ask.)
So, what have you been up to the past two weeks? (I'm also behind on my blog reading. I'll try to catch up as much as possible once the novel is finished. If you haven't heard from me lately, though, this is why.)
PS. I was getting a lot of spam in comments, so I disabled anonymous commenting. If this is going to be a problem for you, please send me an email and let me know. It seems the only anonymous comments I was getting were selling things I don't want, though.