- I have written 14,302 words on my novel as of Saturday night. Granted, this was as of 2am so technically it was Sunday morning, but if I'm still awake I don't consider the day over.
- Got clothes washed and laid flat to prepare for the next stage in consignment prep.
- Took Abigail to the jumpy place for an afternoon.
- Met a new friend and introduced Abigail to a new friend.
- Did not make a dessert no matter how much I wanted to. Doesn't mean I didn't eat sweets, but I didn't feel obligated to eat something I'd taken the time to make myself.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
My small successes for week ending February 6, 2010:
What were your small successes last week?