- Rice Casserole a Family Favorite - I don't usually care for casseroles, and I actually liked this one. I'm thinking about making it with chicken instead of hamburger
- Seafood Boil Offers Fun, Tasty Ways to Prepare Shrimp - I haven't tried this one yet, but it sounds good.
- Dip Into Deliciousness - This apple dip is SO wonderful.
- Praline Apple Bread a Decadent Treat - I crave the praline topping. Yum.
- Sweet Potato Dumplings a Church Potluck Favorite - I don't like sweet potatoes or dumplings and I enjoyed these.
Monday, February 28, 2011
Recipes at the Spencer Magnet
I have a weekly recipe column at the Spencer Magnet, and I often forget to post the links here. Here's a little catch-up post of a few recent ones: