- Book Retreat: Library in the Woods - My friend Amy pointed this library out to me yesterday. Check out that view! I like a good view while I'm reading. This reminds me of being a kid and climbing a tree to read my latest library books.
- Kitchen Magic @What Do We Do All Day? - What a novel way to introduce science and get your kids thinking about their food. I think that much of cooking IS science, and if science had been presented to me that way I might have had more interest in it as a child.
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cups @Wisdom of the Moon - Um, how could this NOT catch my eye. Oh my.
- Making Toys and Learning to Sew @Angry Chicken - Monkey Georgia wants to learn to sew SO badly. And I wish that Amy Karol would write all the sewing books in the world, because I understand what she's saying. (I LOVE it if she wrote a simple book about making adult clothes.)
- Ginger Syrup + Sparling Water = Homemade Ginger Ale @ Food In Jars - I love ginger beer because it is so gingery. I think I could make homemade ginger ale as gingery as I want? (Food in Jars is a relatively recent discovery and is altogether inspiring.)
- One Little Word @Stacy Julian - A reminder that I need to get back to work on my own One Little Word project.
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Things That Caught My Eye Lately
I am retaking Shimelle Laine's class Blogging For Scrapbookers. (I took it originally in November 2009). Today's prompt is to share things that have inspired you or merely caught your eye. I realized I haven't really done a "link love" post in a while, so I thought I'd join in.
And that's probably enough for now. I'm sad that I haven't been keeping up with this, because I've seen some really cool stuff while I was on my unannounced blogging break. Oh well. Enjoy!
And if you're visiting from Shimelle's class, welcome! I hope you like what you see and will stick around for a while.