- Just a few magazines, and skimmed the stay-at-home-mom books that I checked out last week. I read nothing from cover to cover.
My library books last week:
- Walter and Valerie's Best Books for Children: A Lively, Opinionated Guide
- Teach Your Children Well: A Parent's Guide to the Stories, Poems, Fables and Tales That Instill Traditional Values by Christine Allison
- I Love Dirt!: 52 Activities to Help You and Your Children to Discover the Wonders of Nature by Jennifer Ward
- Cider Beans, Wild Greens and Dandelion Jelly: Recipes from Southern Appalachia by Joan Aller
Each week Barnes & Noble makes a book available for free. It is for Nook owners, but since anyone can download the Nook app (to iPhone, iPad, smart phones or PC) the books are available to anyone. I really wish I had downloaded each week before I got my Nook!
- 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson - I am excited about reading this book. There have been several lately that I wasn't interested in, but this one sounds good. A teenager's favorite aunt passes away but leaves behind an adventure for her in 13 envelopes.