I've been spending a lot of time lately going through my cookbooks and favorite recipe sites looking for cookie recipes to bake with my daughter. Then I started going through my blog reader and realized that everyone seems to be posting cookie recipes!
- Chewy Sugar Cookie @ Scrap Big - Lisa Damrosch is hosted the blog at Big Picture Scrapbooking in December 2009, and shared this recipe. I love my sugar cookies chewy, so I can't wait to try this recipe.
- lots of yummy cookies @ Simple Mom - This is a long list of edible gifts, but I thought the cookies deserved an extra mention!
- Cardamom Snaps @ My World by Cate - I first tasted cardamom in a Christmas cookie an old boyfriend's mom made years ago. Cardamom is a sweet spice to me for this reason.
- Irish Cream Delights @ My World by Cate - I think my hubby will love these. They look like Snickerdoodles only flavored with Baileys. (I liked them better than he did. Wow. Yummy.)
- Holiday Baking and Gift Ideas @Everyone Likes Sandwiches - This is another long list of edible gift links.