- Monkey Georgia and I went to Georgia
- my husband's parents visited
- my mama, my sister-in-law and baby nephew visited
- we went on a train ride at the Kentucky Railway Museum
- we played with cousins
- an old friend moved nearby and we went on adventures
- we picked berries
- we read lots of books
- we gardened (although not very well, sadly)
- I continued to write for the newspaper and even got a little work done on my novel
- I made lots of photo books
- canned tomato sauce, pickles and jam
Sunday, September 4, 2011
I has been a while since I have posted here. I have missed it, but it has been a busy summer.
And lots of other things. I keep thinking of things I want to write about here, but I felt like I had to reintroduce myself again before I could write anything - or at least explain about where I'd been. So now I've done that, and we can get on with other things.
Posted by Fun Mama - Deanna at 4:16 PM